Download film HD Rip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nobody Walks (2012) - IMDB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Nobody Walks (2012) - IMDB Empty
PostSubject: Nobody Walks (2012) - IMDB   Nobody Walks (2012) - IMDB EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:16 pm

Nobody Walks (2012) - IMDB MV5BOTk4MDkyMTAzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTUzMDIyOA@@._V1._SY317_

A Silver Lake family's relaxed dynamic is tested after they take in a young artist so she can complete her art film.

Director:
Ry Russo-Young
Writers:
Lena Dunham, Ry Russo-Young
Stars:
Olivia Thirlby, Jane Levy and John Krasinski | See full cast and crew
Details
Official Sites:
Official Blog | Official Facebook | See more »
USA
Language:
English | Italian
Release Date:
19 October 2012 (USA) See more »
Also Known As:
Niko ne hoda See more »
Company Credits
Production Co:
Super Crispy Entertainment See more »
Show detailed company contact information on IMDbPro »
Technical Specs
Runtime:
83 min
Sound Mix:
Dolby Digital
Color:
Color
Aspect Ratio:
1.78 : 1
See full technical specs »
Frequently Asked Questions
This FAQ is empty. Add the first question.
User Reviews
7 August 2012 | by emilyjoanna (New York) – See all my reviews

I saw this at BAM in Brooklyn and thought it was pretty incredible. Rosemarie Dewitt is so wonderful in her role (she is not the lead but somehow she stole the show for me—she is so beautiful and intelligent and refreshing to watch) and she has great chemistry with both Krasinski and Justin Kirk. It's basically my three favorite TV actors in one great film, getting to do so much more with their talents than you ever see on Mad Men, Weeds or The Office.

Olivia Thirlby is excellent too as a very driven young woman artist. Her style is great and she has a very intense and unique energy—an ingénue but not so innocent at all. But I think my favorite part is how gorgeous LA looks and the interiors, too. It is really sexy and a little seventies naturalist but also completely "contemporary LA" in a way I've never seen so accurately portrayed. I really identified as a New Yorker who has visited LA and had a major crush on the parts of it that just seem like, so hip and mysterious and "how can I figure out how to live like this?!"

I am a big fan of Dunham's work and actually saw this because of how much I liked Russo- Young's last film, "You Wont Miss Me." This is a smart and funny and great to look at collaboration for them as writers and I'm super excited to see what Russo-Young does next....
More info : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1907731/
Back to top Go down
https://freehdrip.forumvi.com

Page 1 of 1